Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Out of the Loop

I've definitely been out of the loop the last little while. Here at work we are currently switching accounting software. We had someone from the software company in our office learning our business flow for a week at the end of September.

For those of you who don't know I do Accounts Payable. What this means is that being in meetings for a full week puts you way behind. After she left I had one week to play catch up. Then last week the entire Accounting staff flew to Fort Collins, CO (beautiful btw I could totally see myself living there).

Needless to say being gone another week has put me even further behind. After arriving home on Friday night I turned around Saturday afternoon and drove with Miley to Idaho to pick up Canyon Rose. Then home again on Sunday.

Monday I arrived in the office ridiculously early to answer my millions of phone messages and try to dig out of my pile of invoices.

Still a little bit buried but finally feeling like I may be able to breathe by next week.

That's the haps with me. Hope everyone else is doing well and perhaps just a smidge less busy than myself :)

2 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I've missed you!

KA said...

Um, that's hideous.