Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Twilight

Ok friends, I'm putting out the word that tickets are already on sale and we've been slacking. Both of the cinemark locations are already sold out. There are still tickets at Thanksgiving point. The thing with the point is that the seats are reserved seating, so it could require some coordination.

Maybe I can get a count of who is potentially in and we can go from there. The date is November 20th at 11:59 p.m. - So obviously this is a midnight showing. I personally can't wait, and I hope that many of you will come and join the fun!

6 comments:

Devry said...

you can count me in, even though if i'm being honest i'm sort of over the whole twilight thing. i think that is what that last book did to me. it just made me feel blah about the whole thing. but i'm in for socialization factor.

Dana said...

You can count me in too.

ld said...

Raincheck for me.

Anonymous said...

Will there be a "lint" eating party afterward for guys.

Unknown said...

I'm kind of with Devry, I'd love to be in for the socializing, but really I think these days I'm such a bear when I'm sleepy (all the time) that I think a midnight show probably isn't the best for me. Have fun without me!

Justin said...

So? What did you think? Was it a really bad B-movie or just a mildly bad B-movie?