Wednesday, February 04, 2009

On the side

I've been thinking for some time that I'd like to use my work skills to make some extra money on the side. I want to start advertising my services specifically targeting small companies offering to process their payroll and/or accounts payable.

Is it normal now that I've decided to move forward with this plan, buy some software and actually do something about it, I feel like I suddenly don't know where to start, and could possibly be having a panic attack?

I guess I just felt like I needed to tell the blogosphere of my plans so as to shore up my determination!

6 comments:

lacy lee said...

I think that's an excellent idea! You can do it, sister!!!

cs said...

You, dear girl, can do anything you set your mind to. Ability has never ever been your problem. Of course, you can do it!! And to bolster your confidence I offer the following inspirational quotes:)

"Many of our fears are tissue paper thin, and a single courageous step would carry us clear through them. (Not sure who really said this, but good, no?)

and another - "Fear is the enemy of action."

Anonymous said...

And here is another one, from your Uncle Jeff, "Fear makes you afraid."

Anonymous said...

And how about this one...,"there is no I in fear".

Anonymous said...

True fear, like true love really is true.

Anonymous said...

Tuo love and tuo fear is a lot like mawwage.