Friday, April 10, 2009

Conference Weekend Fun!

Last Friday night I hosted a pre-Easter extrav at Penee and H's. Penee was still off galivanting in Arizona, but HB represented for the 'rents by cooking up some delcious burgers. Thanks Dad!!

Austin provided the dinner show and pre egg game entertainment.


Here is is regaling us with how he scored his sweet job at "Pirate Island Pizza".

I had grand plans of having an easter egg hunt outside using the backyard, but alas the weather didn't cooperate so instead we played a dice game to distribute the eggs. To spice things up I had both candy and cash in the eggs which I thought kicked up the competition for eggs a notch.

Austin, contemplating the sweetness of eggs.

Jordan.....she's just happy to be here!


Jord, Robert, Austin getting into the game.


Ashley, Syd and Jordan "rolling" for eggs.

We ended up the evening at my place to play some cards until the wee hours of the morning. Luckily I have a friend who had a large stash of cards in his car (Thanks B!). He and Austin pretty much dominated at the card playing portion of the evening.

Sunday morning I went over to my friend Amy's for a delicous breakfast and to watch the morning session of conference.

Alecia, Amy and Dan (man they make good breakfast!!)



Me and Alecia reveling in full stomachs and good talks.


If it's sweet enough it becomes "spiritual" behold the spiritual sweetness that are Dan's Cinammon rolls (yes, ladies he's single and going to be a doctor!!)

3 comments:

My Life as a Dog said...

Yeah! Lindsay is blogging. :)

Thanks for the great pre-easter bash invite. Good times!

Tropicanna said...

That Easter party was fun! You rock!

Kristen said...

Now, I must have a cinammon roll! I'm so glad you blogged.