Thursday, October 26, 2006

Heroes and Lost

So am I the only one who has gotten into Heroes. I've been Tivoing it since it started and I must say I am sucked in with a capital S. Um hello random people with superhero powers? Plus creepy guys following them around with unexplained intentions? Count me in!

If you haven't checked it out let me recommend that you do so immediately. Monday night at 8. You can catch up by watching reruns on both USA and Sci Fi network. Or online at NBC.com.

Next let's talk lost. 1st thanks to Devry for sharing the Lost blog. It has some amazing stuff on there. But now let's discuss yesterday.

As D and I were discussing this morning why do the Others act like it's the plane survivors that are just so violent and acting crazy against them. I mean let's review a few things
1. Did you or did you not abduct Claire for her baby?
2. Did you or did you not infiltrate the plane survivors for what appears to be sinister purposes.
3. Are you not currently threatning/abducting people.

Let's just say the others are a puzzlement.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lost = gilligan's island

lacy lee said...

Rest assured, Dave's totally into Heroes too.

Anonymous said...

Lexi made me watch my first episode of Lost last night. She was so excited to see it, I thought she was going to go crazy. She explained to me the overall plot in 30 seconds. How good can this show be if all can be explained in 30 seconds. Try explaining Boston Legal in 30 seconds....can't do it. Can't even explain the midget in 30 seconds. Oh, and Boston Legal is getting too raunchy. I'm probably gonna have to quit watching it. Back to Lost, the island is not real, or course. It's nothing more than a large biosphere gone bad. Sorry for the spoiler, now lets all watch Seinfeld reruns.

Anonymous said...

"Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Anonymous said...

jake and i love heroes. we will watch it and then discuss it for an additional hour. we also try to be the first to spot "the symbol" that seems to be in every frame in some way or another. i love Hiro, he's so cute! ok, that's all i have to say about heroes. i don't watch lost.

Anonymous said...

First of all, Hal and Connie are now officially hooked on Lost (thanks to my world-traveling DVDs).

Secondly, I've really really wanted to get into Heroes, but unfortunately haven't been able to find the first episode for download anywhere (all the rest I have Tivoed, just waiting for me to relish). I'm sure that eventually NBC will reair the first episode, but if anyone knows where to find it before then, let me know.

lacy lee said...

Jay, you can watch it on the internet! www.nbc(or abc or whatever).com.

Anonymous said...

You'll be glad to know that I've downloaded the first episode of "Heroes" in iTunes and look forward to watching it (as well as "Battlestar Gallactica") on my flight to Europe...