Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lacy and Dave Arrive

We've been having such fun having the Mayberry's with us. Little P could not be cuter. We spent Friday at Megan's wedding which was such fun.

Lowlight: Was after the wedding when heading down to shoot's to meet the fam for some lunch we got rear ended. Nothing serious except that I was in the back with P and not wearing a seat belt (what!?!?! I know i never do that. In fact I'm quite the seatbelt nazi!) I'm fairly certain that I have a small dose of whiplash as my neck is quite painful today.

Other than that small hiccup we are continuing on with the fun!

3 comments:

shoeaddict said...

And on the phone with me, giving me a small heart attack!

Put your seat belt on!!!

Justin said...

In a very bizarre EQ lesson on Sunday, one of the elders announced that seatbelt laws are a sign of Satan winning the battle of agency vs. compulsion. WHAT!?!?!?

Still, wear your seatbelt, ok?

KA said...

I still don't know how I missed this. But I'm just glad it was minor, after all. For Pete sake!