Friday, February 15, 2008

Be My Valentine


My valentine is the most adorable ever. He may not be very tall (under 3 ft). He may be a little unsteady on his feet (just started walking) but he already has a way with the ladies. This may be because like any good guy he gets advice on how to make Valentines Day special from another special lady, his Mom.

I got to spend time with this great little guy while his parents went out to a movie last night. He definitely hit all the Valentine's Day bases. Candy, Flower, Card, Gift. I thought the Mr. Potato Head was an especially nice touch. I tell you what, he my have spoiled me for future Valentine's. My next one has a lot to live up to :)

Thanks Taufer family. I love you guys!

1 comments:

KA said...

Are you kidding me? The Mr Potato Head is fabulous!