Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Missing Ray


Today Ray has been gone for 2 weeks and although we have been apart before it's much harder this time around than it's ever been.

Ray and Lindsay at the Lodon Bridge (our attempt at a self portrait with the disposable camera)

When we went down to Bullhead City, AZ and St. George in May we bought a disposable camera and snapped a few Photo's. I just had them developed and picked them up this week when I was out and about and it made me miss him all the more


That same trip we went out and hiked at Zions and had mucho fun. Here is Ray striking a very dashing pose.

2 comments:

lacy lee said...

Awwww, you'll be together soon enough! A word of advice in the meantime: get a digital camera :)

Anonymous said...

I noticed you went to Bullhead City, and Lake Havasu but not Blythe? Why, I wonder?