Friday, January 05, 2007

Deja Vu


This evening Ray and I decided to catch a flick. We hit up the 11:15 p.m. showing of Deja Vu. As you can imagine I am not used to that late of an hour so I had a bit of a Diet Coke to give me the boost needed to get me through. That is why I am currently writing this post at 2 a.m. Doing my best to come down off the Caffeine.

I enjoyed the movie. It didn't change my life or anything but I actually thought it was rather suspenseful and tense in parts. So tense that I fear I gave myself movie whiplash. As evidence of this I cite a very stiff neck, which I believe is due to the total tightening of all my muscles for a prolonged period. Tense movie indeed. Or perhaps I just need to get out more.

1 comments:

Justin said...

I liked "Deja Vu" as well, but got dizzy trying to figure out whether the movie had tied up all the loose ends...

We miss you a lot but see that you're having a great time!