Thursday, January 04, 2007

Homesick

I've been suffering from some post Christmas, been here a month homesickness. Nothing drastic just a general bit of missing all my dear family and friends and the rocky mountains. Luckily I'm engaged to the most amazing man and to help alleviate the homesickness he made me a lovely tea (this means dinner) yesterday evening.

Here is a photo of our delicious mexican feast created especial (notice the Spanish accent) for me by Ray.

It was most delicious, satisfying, and very sweet to boot, of Ray to go to all this trouble.

He even provided a little guacamole delight with the help of our friends at Old El Paso :). The net result was that after the meal and the company I was feeling a bit less homesick.



Update on the wedding. Ray finally jumped through all the hoops that the embassy doctors wanted him to. He had to get a tetanus shot and another MMR because they couldn't find the records of his immunization. All of this was sent to the embassy on Wednesday and we were told to call the embassy on Monday. So cross your fingers and say a little prayer for us that we can finally set a date!!

0 comments: