Monday, January 08, 2007

Sugar Cookies

Ray is the YM president here in the Londonderry branch. Last week he invited the Young Men over for some food and X Box. We moved the couch around so that we could project the game onto our wall.

Here are the boys enjoying themselves and taking whatever soccer game they were playing most seriously.

I did my part for the activity as well. Over the holiday I had gotten from C.S. her world famous sugar cookie recipe. This was my first experience in using it but they were mighty tasty and I think that the boys enjoyed them almost as much as Ray and I did.

Here are some samples of how well it turned out.

This is an Ode to the love of my life (I think cookie is my medium).







Here is a picture of the finished product in all it's glory (Notice the green frosting in honor of Ireland).

5 comments:

lacy lee said...

why is it everytime I see or hear about cookies, I instantly resolve to make some of my own...?

KA said...

I want C.S.'s recipe! Why can't you share?

Justin said...

Mmmm...frosting

Anonymous said...

lindsay I think the more important thing is did you use C.S.'s frosting recipe because that is what makes the cookies so good.

Lindsay said...

Kenz,

Indeed I did go with her frosting recipe. The cookies just wouldn't be the same without it.