Saturday, April 21, 2007

Brave New World

As most of you are already aware the beginning of April didn't go quite as I thought it was going to. Just wanted all to know that I'm doing well. I feel peaceful about what happened and feel peaceful and hopeful about moving forward.

Plus I got a fun trip to London with my parents and Larry which was so much fun. I don't currently have pictures available to post but when I do I'll be sure to put them up.

I know that if I put my trust in the Lord all will work itself out. In fact things already seem to be coming together as I've already had one job offer and an interview. Things just have a way of working out don't they.

I arrived back in the States on Tuesday evening and have been enjoying my time with friends family and my new "roomate" Canyon Rose. What could be better?

Much love to you all!

4 comments:

lacy lee said...

I'm glad things are going so well. Hope to see you at Penelope's blessing!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Lindsay!

Justin said...

Glad you're back; hope we can resume the book club, seeing as you were the backbone of the group! (and as such, you were responsible for the death of the book club this time...Christian is breathing so much easier these days!)

jennie said...

Love you Lins!