Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hen Night

Hen night was a great success. I had such an amazing time. I think that a party is only as much fun as the people who attend and this party was much much fun. Margaret picked me up at 8 and we made our way over to the party. We started with food which was plentiful, delightful and included my 2 favorite food groups. Gummie and chocolate fountain.

We then played many fun games. For example we had a contest to see who could make the best wedding dress out of toilet paper. Here is Heather Smyth in all her TP glory.





















They dressed me up and we played other fabulous games it was a wonderful night and I appreciated all the wonderful people who both put it on for me (Clare and Frieda McElhinney) and all who attended. Here is a picture of most of the attendees and me in all my finery.

0 comments: