Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I want to pay tribute to my wonderful mother. I love her so much. She has sacrificed so much for me and for all in her family. She has been a shining example to all of her children of what it means to be; a woman of God, a wife, a mother.


She has instilled in me the knowledge of my own worth and the knowledge that not only does she love me but so does my Father in Heaven. Precious gifts, indeed gifts that are truly priceless.



Love you much Mom!


These pictures were taken at Penee's birthday bash at the Mi Ranchito last Wednesday. I thought I would share them because they are such fun.
Grandma Dorothy, Penee and Lindsay

chowing down with the fam.

Viva la Penee

3 comments:

shoeaddict said...

How fun! Love the hat. Soooo something my mom would do!!

shoeaddict said...

Lindsay! Get with it! Mother's Day? Ummm, old news....

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are right your mother is the greatest. Add friend to woman of God, wife and mother.Cathy