Saturday, May 26, 2007

My New Work Buddy

I have a new work buddy. We carpool, we eat lunch together and it has been amazing. Who is my new work buddy you ask? Well it's none other than miss Sydnee Nicole.

She started with Condie 2 weeks ago. Initially it was only supposed to be a temporary job, for about 3 months. I've been helping out in the accounting office but was going to go back to the front office at the end of three months. This week I decided to stay up in accounting. The office manager thinks Syd is "bright, friendly, and fun (a lot like her big sis :))" and so they offered her the position full time!

Althought she did eventually decide to take the job, I believe it was a bit touch and go at first.

As she said to me when I asked her what her reservations were, "I guess I'm just scared of committment."

Well what 19 year old isn't. Welcome aboard Syd! I'm so excited to have my bestest new work friend a permanent fixture.


Other favorite Sydnee work quotes include," I wish our office was more like "The Office"." and "Does Condie ever do cool things for us......like buy us things? Or send us on trips?"

1 comments:

Justin said...

Congrats to Sydney!

And BTW, does Condie Construction happen to be run by a Condie that's in the stake presidency of the Springville Utah West Stake? If so, at least I know who he is (he doesn't know me though...)