Friday, May 11, 2007

New, New, New

My life is full of new things right now. Started back with Condie this Wednesday so I'm gainfully employed once again.

Started my new classes at UVU (formerly UVSC) this week as well. I can't believe I'm going back to school after all this time.

And I got a new cell phone-so now I'm not completely cut off from the outside world.

Things are definitely going well. Special thanks to Dana and Ryan for letting me move in with them so that I no longer have to share a room with Canyon and can get some actual sleep!

7 comments:

the peine's said...

Hi Lindsay! I am glad to hear that things are looking up. I would love to get together for dinner w/ you & Dana! Have a great weekend!

lacy lee said...

Hey- why have I not been apprised of your new #???

Justin said...

Maybe you don't want to post your new phone number on your blog, but at least let us know at what email address we can spam to get it from you...

Devry said...

I’m with Lacy. I feel that you should call me on your new cell so I can have the number.

shoeaddict said...

Ummm, and you got a new friend and learned about being Cajun!!

Lindsay said...

Kristen,

My apologies....you are absolutely right I love a new friend and I got to learn many fun facts about being Cajun. See, the list just keeps growing longer and longer. I am a lucky girl :)

the peine's said...

New friend? Cajun? I LOVE both!