Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kiting

Last night a group from the Ward had a delish BBQ. One of the gents goes kiting all the time and owns his own power kites. I've been harassing him for quite some time for a lesson and last night he thought we just might have enough wind to try it out. So we headed down to the UVU practice field to give it a whirl. Let me tell you that it was so much fun.

Here is Marc and his kite getting us all set up

Even though there was practically no wind Marc managed to get the kite in the air. This is why he is known as the "Kite Whisperer"

I thought I would give it a go



I even managed to keep it in the air a time or two.

1 comments:

The MacMizzles said...

No wind? Soaring Kite? Me thinks you had a great time. What a fun evening, you look super cute as well. The the poet shirt.