Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pictionary


I had occasion to play some Pictionary last night. Turns out I'm not very good at it. I don't know if it's my lack of drawing skills, or if I'm only used to playing with family, with whom I obviously have one mind. I feel to apologize to my team for dragging them down, it was a comedy of errors for Team 2 last night and I provided the unintentional comedy!

In my defense I did have some unfortunate draws. I mean really, who knows how to draw things like;

Jury
Drag Racing
Mosaic

That's right people!!! While some of the other teams were getting items like;

shooting star
and
rocket

it did seem stacked against me. I suppose some of the other teams had their own incidents.

There was an unfortunate scenario with a monkey and what was supposed to be a tail........I'll leave the rest to your imagination :) There was also a cowboy and a rapper with bling all in the name of "posse".

Overall I would say the star of the show had to be my friend Carol. Not only was she amazing at getting people to guess her subjects, special shout out goes to her for her help with "Permanent Press". I was trying to draw a tatoo, she whispered her suggestion that I perhaps try to draw a girl with a bad Perm. This exactly illustrates why she wins best pictionary player award and I win should never play pictionary again award.

5 comments:

KA said...

I hate when the other team gets all the easy cards.

My Life as a Dog said...

Okay, while I understand you did get some difficult cards I would have like to have seen your rendition of "posse." Not easy, I say. Oh and by the way, I totally got your jury even though there were only 10 of them. :)

And one more thing... It's more fun when everyone doesn't guess the picture (at least immediately).

Lindsay said...

B,
These are all good points. I just thought posse would have been better with the "bling" and maybe an Escalade in the background :)

but my hat's right off to your drawing skills, no question!

My Life as a Dog said...

I'll practice my Escalade sketching skills for next time. ;)

shoeaddict said...

I'm an excellent guesser
awful drawer