Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SYTYCD

I went to the concert last night and it was truly fabulous. They performed all the hits from the season. Including: The Garden, The Door Dance, The Briefcase Dance, The Mia Michaels bed number and many, many other delights.

I thought all the dancers had such good chemistry together and I realize that Will just somehow didn't translate on T.V. If people would have been watching him in person there is no way they could have failed to be blown away.

If next year I can only pick one show to see between A.I. and SYTYCD the latter wins hands down. Here are a few photos from our fun night last night.

Here we are before the show from L-R
Alecia, myself, Kimberly, Christine

Christine and I getting excited for the "door" dance

I loved their interactions and the way they all introduced each others dances. The intermission was so much better than Idol.

Me and Alecia-still laughing about that guy with the sweet "throwing the dice" dance move. Ask me, I'd be happy to demonstrate :)


Gratuitous shot of the crowd-Jen I know you were in here somewhere, hope you loved the show as much as I did!


4 comments:

Devry said...

jealous! and i agree, AI is a distant second now to SYTYCD

KA said...

Just for the record, Will translated on TV for me.

Glad you had fun.

My Life as a Dog said...

Looks like you had a good time. I look forward to see the dice move. :)

Megs said...

um..JEALOUS!!! I knew I should have purchased tickets!! Lucky, lucky you!!