Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Pic of the Ring and Other Bits and Bobs



Well here it is finally, a picture of the ring. Now you can all see why I love it so much. Although currently it is at the jewlers getting sized. It's funny how my hand doesn't feel quite right without it and I've only been wearing it for 2 weeks as of last Sunday.

Other items of interest;

My sister Miley still has not had her baby. We are most anxious to meet the newest member of our family and hope it will not be too much longer until we can meet her. (Also Miley is exceedingly uncomfortable and we don't love that either)

I started back to the gym and I might have overdone it. I can't haul myself off the couch these days without a little assistance from Ray. (but let's be serious, I have to be hot on my wedding day, so "beauty is pain" is my new motto)

The BBQ yesterday was a smashing success. I know I was not the only one to enjoy the sight of Sydnee and Ray as partners agains Lex and Mallory, out on the badminton court where instead of Syd trying to hit the birdie she would yell out to Ray, " get it, get it!!". Needless to say she didn't break a sweat and Ray most certainly did. (Also who can't love HB sharing his "secrets" to delicious hamburgers)

4 comments:

KA said...

Less pillow, more bling is what I think. I just cropped this and emailed it you. I'll expect you to update the post.

KA said...

Oops, not a pillow....your leg. Am I busted?

Lindsay said...

Thank you for the cropped shot. It is indeed far superior. Not busted at all I'm sure more than yourself would have thought the same ;)

lacy lee said...

The ring is gorgeous! Very glad for you. I must admit a pang of jealousy in having missed out in badmitton, though. It's my favorite (and only?) Arnett backyard sport!