Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tidbits

I have more pictures of our new baby Canyon. I haven't had a chance to upload them yet because they are still on the digital camera and the camera is currently at Larry's because I forgot it there on Monday. So I will strive to recover the camera and share more pics of our cutest little one.

Ray is flying out on Wed the 19th. We are still patiently waiting for any word on our visa application as we have had the app turned in for about 2 wks at this point. So now comes the not so fun part of being apart.

I'm looking into hopefully flying to the beautiful country of Northern Ireland sometime in September. Luckily I have much to look forward to between now and then. The blessing of Canyon, a visit from lacy and a much looked forward to trip to Bear Lake for Steph and Dana's brithdays. Woo Hoo!!

1 comments:

lacy lee said...

More Canyon pics, please!