Friday, November 09, 2007

Pics at Gardner Village

Yesterday turned out to be the perfect day for some Gardner Village fun. The weather was perfect and so was the company. Kathy, Devry, Jaxson, Penee, Canyon and I all loaded up in the Pacifica and headed out around 10:00. We headed straight for the Christmas Shoppe and all decided that if that was the only store visited the trip would still have been well worth it.

Penee and I found this delightful collection of whimsical reindeer called the dash away collection. I might have bought Penee one of these delights but which one is a secret and I will leave it for another post after the gift has been given.

We ate at delish Archibald's and of course hit up the candy store, Sweet Afton's. Here are a few pics from our day.Lindsay and Canyon enjoying the fine weather.

Kathy and Jax loving the ducks.

5 comments:

the peine's said...

Looks like fun! I have never been there. I must hit it up!

Lindsay said...

You really must! It's definitely a classic

shoeaddict said...

I told you I wanted to come with! Why didn't you swing by and pick me up???

You look soooo pretty!!

Lindsay said...

Kristen, I only wish you lived close enough that that was an option, *sigh*

KA said...

I just now looked at the dash away collection....Triple love.