Tuesday, November 20, 2007

'Tis The (Movie) Season

One of my favorite things about the Holiday season is the opportunity it affords to catch up on movie watching.

I kicked off the season a bit early by going to see "Dan In Real Life". Kathy, Devry, Mallory, Lexi and I went off to the Wynnsong and partook. I really liked this show it was funny and sweet and sad all at the same time.

Thanksgiving Day the Utah Arnett clan is planning on hitting up this little gem.

If you haven't seen the previews I suggest you check it out immediately. It looks like such good fun and I can't wait!

Here is an excerpt of the conversation just had by HB and myself in regards to the above:

HB: This movie has been out for a long time. Isn't it at the dollars? Ella Enchanted.

Me: No Dad it's not Ella Enchanted it's just Enchanted.

HB: What time? 7:30? I can't go, ASU and USC are playing. Do I have to buy Lexi a ticket?

Me: Dad Mom will want to go and I'll buy Lex a ticket

HB: Hmmm someone may need to come and pick up your mom.

Me: Just buy the tickets.

I love the Holidays! I seriously do!

4 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Dads! *sigh*

KA said...

What did you think of Enchanted? I heard it was darling.

shoeaddict said...

Yes, I was wondering the same. Re-view! Re-view! Re-view!

Justin said...

Yeah, I can't convince Wendy to see the princess movie until I get some decent reviews (I know, I know, the irony of me pushing the princess movie to my wife...)

Review please!