Monday, April 28, 2008

Rock Band

I played this for the first time this weekend and it was so much fun. There were also skittles involved (thanks Brian!) which just upped the fun factor, for me at least.

I was decent at bass, ok on vocals, lame at guitar and decent with the drums. Although I must say that drums were my absolute favorite. We had a fun group that let down their inhibitions and all took turns with all the different elements. It really was a blast. I hope I won't have to wait too long until I can play this game again. It's very clear why it is so addicting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I think you did much better than ok on vocals. You rock!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Brian, I notice you don't dispute my lameness on guitar. Good thing we had you and Ryan there to carry the team on that one :)

Shoeaddict said...

I want to play! I want Justin (brother) to get this so we can all play.

xoxoxo

KA said...

Please tell me I would be good at this.