Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Year of the Snake


Can this even be right? A little while ago I had lunch with some peeps at the Mongolian BBQ. I noticed on my place mat the Chinese zodiac I further noticed that I was born in the year of the snake.....really? I just don't see myself as a snake. Click here for wikipedia's definition which is a bit more detailed but here is the over all rundown:

People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.


Normally when you read your regular horoscope you see a glimmer in there, I mean the only thing right on in this assessment is the ridiculously good looking part ;)

Ok but seriously, Is this me? For the rest of you click here to find your Zodiac sign.


7 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I am a monkey. I thought I was a rooster.....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there are a lot of snake traits that just don't seem to mesh with you.

I am a monkey. While I don't fit exactly with the monkey personality. I did belive this part: "sparkling wit and that rapier-sharp mind."

Oh and isn't image one of the logos for a Dharama station? ;)

Lindsay said...

Kristen,
I looked up both monkey and rooster and think there are parts that fit. You are most definitely an entertainer :)

Brian,
I think that description is very apt for you, I also thought of the Dharma initiative when posting this photo. I try to throw as many Lost references into my real life as possible :)

Anonymous said...

Are you calling me a klutz?!

I can't wait until we get to see the snake station on LOST. I'm sure it's coming....

Lindsay said...

I was referring to " sparkling wit and that rapier-sharp mind."

But if the shoe fits.......

I'm so in love with Lost, isn't this season so good!

shoeaddict said...

I love the picture of the heather. Can I ask who this Brian is? Hi Brian!

I miss you, AAA!!

xoxoxoxoxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Brian is just some klutzy monkey with a LOST fascination.