Friday, May 02, 2008

The Catherine O'Hara Question


The lovely Catherin O'Hara


Self Portrait taken just this morning......what do you think? Catherine O'Hara 2.0?


Yesterday a friend of mine told me that he thought I looked a lot like Ms. O'Hara. It isn't the first time I have been told this. I now put this out to the Blogosphere. Do I indeed look like Catherine?

Do you think if I were to shout out, "KEVIN!!!" That all around me would immediately put both of their hands to their cheeks and let out a prolonged scream?

Have you frequently found yourself when we are hanging out humming the words to Day-O. Or worse fighting the uncontrollable urge to shout three times, "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice"?

Is this why we love Christopher Guest movies so much? They make you feel like we are hanging out even when we are far apart? Thus I give you.........the Catherine O'Hara question.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I would have never come up with it on my own. But I gotta say that I can see it now. You're not her twin but you have a few similar features.

Shoeaddict said...

The two of you look a little bit alike. You are much prettier.

lacy lee said...

I have never thought this. And I am a HUGE Beetlejuice fan. So you'd think I would have put two and two together. People come up with funny comparisons. Once I was told I looked like Alanis Moriset. Rude!

The MacMizzles said...

I would like to be her in Waiting for Guffman. I dream of re-enacting the scene with her in the jogging suit at the audition. Some day I will audtition with such an outfit and outrageous singing.

Yes, you look like her. you are gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

Aubrey,

I too dream of being her in Waiting for Guffman. Or really in any of Guest's movies. Maybe I should drop him a line and let him know that if Catherine isn't available I'd be happy to stand in as her double :)

The MacMizzles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

You look like her in the eyes, for sure. But she's got about 30 years on you...