Thursday, July 03, 2008

A Red Hot 4th

I adore the 4th. Who doesn't really? This holiday's festivities will include Dana and I running the Freedom Festival 10k. Race starts at 7:00 a.m. I'm planning on eating Dana's dust as she takes of like a shot. As long as I make it in under an hour and a half I will consider my 6.2 mile run a huge success.

Our run will be followed up by some tasty breakfast, hopefully eaten at Magelby's Fresh. All are welcome to join us. We should be ready to start eating breakfast no later than 9-9:30. Come on......you know you want to get up early and eat something delicious!

Since my Fam has ditched me for a hot, like the surface of the sun, 4th in AZ, The Taufers have graciously allowed me to tag along to their fun BBQ later that afternoon. The day will of course be capped of with some fab fireworks.

Hope everyone else is planning on having a ridiculously good 4th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No Miley Cyrus? I'm so disappointed. Happy 4th anyway!

shoeaddict said...

Sounds great! I wish I could come eat breakfast with you. AND I wish you could come have some cajun 4th fun with me.

Good luck in the run. You are my hero no matter what your time.

xoxo