Thursday, August 30, 2007

And the Verdict Is.........

I have been looking for a place to move out to for quite awhile now (since May really). I've looked lots of places and nothing "felt" quite right. It's really important to me that this be the right move for me right now.

I stumbled across a listing for a town home in American Fork at the Haymaker development. I and apparently a million other women from around the valley were interested in said town home and so the owner had an open house of sorts yesterday.

It was a most interesting experience. I was in essence being interviewed for one of the 3 available rooms. Turns out I really want to live here. It's beautiful just minutes from the temple and has some really nice amenities. So keep you fingers crossed for me. I find out this evening whether or not I made the cut!

2 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I hope it all works out for you! Looks really nice

the peine's said...

My fingers are crossed! Good Luck!