Sunday, August 19, 2007

Some Happenings of This Weekend

This weekend brought us fun time courtesy of the Bennett's. Their baby Mason is such a delight as are Steph and Jake. Wish they could have stayed longer.

Sidenote: I have a soft spot in my heart for Miss Mandy Moore. I purchased Wild Hope, her new album on Thursday night and frankly I am adoring it! Thanks to D for inspiring me with her post of MM's cover of Umbrella to check out this amazing new album.

Friday Devry and I hung out and watched a little bit of High School Musical 2. I must say I enjoyed it in all it's glorious cheesy-ness. I saw the first one and thought it was adorable high school aged fun and this one was the same. As Mallory and I discussed last night, I now plan on singing my next breakup. I think it will make it so much more effective.

Saturday The Bennett's, Brijs's one DelHoyo and 2 Arnett's (Kathy and Myself) went to dinner and the Bourne Ultimatum. I enjoyed it, shaky camera action aside. It was fast paced and enough action for anyone's taste. Plus it's just fun to watch a character that's just indestructible. My hat is right off to the choreographer of all the action sequences, fights and chase scenes. They were a lot of fun.

2 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Glad you had fun. I thought Devry went home

the peine's said...

I love Bourne Ultimatum! What a fun flick!