Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Can't Talk......Reading


This has been an amazing summer for book lovers. First HP7 and Now Eclipse. Hello!?!?!? I need a vampire to love me......asap.

Now sadly I failed to pre-order my copy unlike my, apparently smarter than me, younger sister Lex. I went out this afternoon at lunch to try and score myself a copy to no avail.

Never fear for I will be as tenacious as a Quileute werewolve (who doesn't love a gratuitous Twilight reference) in tracking my prey. A copy will be mine, oh yes it will be mine.

5 comments:

Devry said...

There are plenty of copies to be had here in Texas. I got mine around 10 am and I've been reading every since. Delightful.

shoeaddict said...

I love you but, I'm not a vampire. Some ppl used to call me that though because I could stay up all night and sleep all day!

What is up with ya'll and the vampires???? Need to come visit New Orleans

the peine's said...

I hear this book is AMAZING! Everyone is talking abou it. It is my next read. I can't wait!

Lindsay said...

Kim,

You must check out Twilight immediately. You will fall in love with Edward I promise you!

shoeaddict said...

Have you found a copy? Should I be reading these books?