Monday, January 21, 2008

Birthday in Review

Yesterday was quite a delightful day. It started at Midnight when my lovely Aunt Kathleen presented me with 2 of my favorite treats. A mini bag of Cadbury mini eggs and a whipped Reeses.

As a special birthday treat I got to teach Relief Society (ok so maybe it wasn't exactly a birthday treat). But turns out I do enjoy teaching and I loved talking about the First Vision.

After church I headed out to my Mom's where Canyon and I proceeded to take a nap together. She was so cuddly yesterday and it was most delightful. Then my mom made me some delicious Salisbury Steak with fresh mushroom for dinner. She paired it with all of my favorite things, asparagus and pineapple.

After spending a most enjoyable and relaxing afternoon with the fam I headed back home where Larry and Kath presented me with a fun decoration for my new place and a wallflower from Bath and Body.

Devry and I topped of the evening of fun by watching the Giants beat the Packers (Hooray for she and Quinn :) , sadness for the Staples fam :( )

Then we watched "Bring it On: In It To Win It" which was the perfect end to a great birthday. The B-day lives on today as I'm sure Condie will be providing some most delicious cake this afternoon and I get to lunch with Kristen. Here's to birthday fun spread out over multiple days! Hip Hip Hooray!

4 comments:

Megs said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lindsay dear....We love you!!

Shoeaddict said...

All those goodies sound! Whipped Reeses, fresh mushrooms, asparagus, pineapple... yummy!

Sounds like a great day spent with family which is my favorite kind of days.

Love you

KA said...

I'm glad you had a delightful day. Lunch was delicious and with the very best company. And I'm ever so pleased to know now where your new place is.

wendy said...

Happy birthday! I wish I could have been there.