Monday, January 07, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Here , that's where. I got a second job at the B & N and I love, love, love it. Except that last week they scheduled me 4 shifts instead of the 2 I would normally work. I didn't get out of there most nights until 11:30. Couple that with my "real" full time job and you can imagine how exhausted I am.

But it will help smooth out the rough edges of home ownership. As of now I am scheduled to close on the Condo on January 21. So happy day after birthday to me!

This week I'm back on track and so hopefully you will all get a few more posts out of me.

4 comments:

KA said...

And they have those vanilla steamers.

Shoeaddict said...

Thanks for the well wishes at the Diary. My birthday is the 17th.

Glad you're enjoying the job.

Anonymous said...

Do you get a discount on books? I think B & N would be a dreamy place to work. Well not so much work. More like live.

shoeaddict said...

Oh, can you tell me when the next Stephanie Plum novel comes out? By Janet Evonovich- I think it's 14 something...