Saturday, January 26, 2008

Move Accomplished

Thanks to everyone who came out Saturday morning to help with the move. We had so much help and it made it go so quickly. We were in and out in just about an hour and a half.

Now comes the really hard part. Finding a place for all my junk. I have a feeling I'll need the loan of another truck to haul off my donation pile.

I thought it would be fun to show you some before and after pictures. Here is the before with all my junk everywhere.

Dining area is first thing on the left when you walk in.


Picture from front door. Kitchen is first then living area.

Kitchen

One of the Haunta Virus couches, the thing in the bottom left corner is the steam cleaner I rented, however I actually have decided to pay professionals to come just so I can sleep at night. They are coming this afternoon. This was the only bummer of the whole move. Everything else survived 3 years of storage in pristine condition.

I'm showing this picture of the up close damage because I have an amazing idea to fix it and will be showing after photos.

Master bedroom (just off the living area)

The Hallway leading to the guest area

Laundry Room (notice the gift of cows the previous owner left me)

Guest Bedroom

Guest Bathroom

3 comments:

Dana said...

It looks so cute. Can't wait to see the whole place in person! I may even sit on your new professionally cleaned sofa and or love seat.

lacy lee said...

Can't wait to visit!

the peine's said...

I can't wait to see! Congrats on being a home owner!