Monday, March 13, 2006

The Delights of Transformers and Playing "Horsie"

Happy birthday goes out to Quinn upon the occasion of his birthday which was yesterday. The Brijs family came down for the event and Joseph was appalled at the lack of kids movies at Devry's house. Uncle Quinn came through in the clutch however with his Transformers series. The theme was carried through with an amazing transformers cake that Devry had made for the occasion as well. Check out devryandquinn.blogspot.com for more details. I dare say they will post about such a delightful event.

I had the pleasure of playing "horsie" with Joseph. If it's possible that kid just keeps getting cuter and cuter. We had so much fun racing and going on adventures in Devry's living room. Being with him and getting to interact in that fun way made me truly grateful for all the adults in my life who took the time to play with me when I was a kid. Special shout outs to Aunt Candy and Uncle Jeff. Who even from the time I was three made me feel like we were actual friends. You'll never know how appreciative I am of that.

In fact shout outs to all my Aunts and Uncles. I'm truly blessed to have actual friendships with all of them and am very aware of how unique and special that is.

I love you guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lins,

You really are a saint and a wonderful "aunt/cousin" to Joe. He had the best time last night and I didn't have to entertain him at all. Thank you ever so much!